Thursday, June 9, 2011

LeAnn Rimes: Stop the body talk! I'm fine!

There's one thing that LeAnn Rimes would like us all to know: I'm fine. Thank you.

According to the singer the 'hoopla about my body', that started after she tweeted bikini photos of herself on honeymoon, has been 'very hurtful'. She continues by saying that "For someone like me who is healthy, who works hard for my body, it's very frustrating. I work out and take care of myself, and not in an over-obsessive way. People are calling me bulimic or anorexic, and these are real issues and diseases – that I don't have."

Her Equinox trainer Michael Jackson (for real! His parents must have been huge fans) adds that "my main concern with her is that she's toned and healthy. And she is."

However, this photo shows the dramatic weight loss that LeAnn has achieved over the course of one year.
In all honesty, I'm not so sure how healthy it is to have legs that look like twigs. I still hope that she is right though, and that she doesn't have an eating disorder, since that isn't something that goes away quietly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive