Saturday, June 11, 2011

Selena Gomez Talks Career, Internet and Shia LaBeouf

Selena Gomez has many opinions on many topics. She shares a few in the latest issue of Billboard Magazine, actually NOT touching on Justin Bieber for a change...


Selena Gomez Billboard Cover


On singing vs. acting: "I have been juggling acting and signing for two-and-a-half to three years. But I have to start over in some areas. It’s interesting to start taking risks, to grow up through my music.”


On technology: "I have a love-hate relationship with the Internet. I don’t like it in general - it’s vicious. But it’s also incredibly that I can connect with fans, because I love to hear their feedback and let them know about my life."


Whose career does she admire? “[Shia LaBeouf]. He did it really well. He’s talented and doing wonderful things. Everybody has their own vision of how they want things to play out."


Name a career goal: "Eventually I hope to make a record in Spanish. I don’t do anything that’s not organic.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive