Thursday, June 30, 2011

Teen Mom's Catelynn Lowell and Tyler Baltierra are ready to wed.

Catelynn Lowell and Tyler Baltierra.
Teen Mom usually shows loads of problems between baby mommies and daddies, as well as a lot of the backs of those baby daddies (as they head out the door, never to return). The Lowell-Baltierra couple is a wonderful exception to the rule. The only Teen Mom couple to give their child up for adoption, they now both focus on their education and both are studying child related studies. "I want to get a degree to teach preschool through eighth grade,"Catelynn says, Tyler adds "and I’m going to take sign language classes so I can teach deaf children as well." Tyler isn't planning on becoming a teacher, but wants to counsel kids at juvenile detention centres instead.

As soon as they'll finish their studies, in about four years time, the couple wants to walk down the aisle and for a future with four children! "We are meant to be," Tyler says, and Catelynn adds "he’s my soul mate. Whatever I don’t have in me, he has. I want four children," she continues, "and if I have a girl, I want to name her Rain!”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive