Thursday, May 26, 2011

Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries are sure about each other.

Kris Humphries popped the question after a 6-month courtship, to seem this may seem rather short, but Kris and Kim are convinced that they were made for each other.  "I think probably within a month of meeting her I knew she was 'The One'," Kris says. Whereas Kim says "I really fell in love with him as a person - he's such a good person with a good heart. Everyone that meets him says the same thing."

K&K met in November, during basketball season and got to know each other by making hour-long phone calls. Where previous boyfriends may have failed the family test, Kris fits right in with that Kardashian/Jenners (he even has his own K name to show for it), but what gets Kim the most is that "if I've had a long day, I'm working really hard or I'm stressed, I just can't wait to come home to him. The time that we've spent together, we have so much fun together and he always, no matter what, puts me in a good mood."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive