Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries are engaged!

According to people.com Kim Kardashian was shocked, when she got home May18th and found her boyfriend Kris Humphries on one knee. In front of Kris lay four words in rose petals: will you marry me? Kim and Kris have been dating for six months and Kim is quoted as saying: "I didn't expect this at all" and "I was in such shock. I never thought it would happen at home, and I never thought now."

Kris proposed with a 20.5 carat (!) custom designed, Lorraine Schwartz ring. He is quoted as saying "I just knew I wanted it to be big." Well, he certainly got his wish, look at the size of that ring! Later in the evening there was a small family celebration. Congrats to the happy couple!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive