Sunday, July 3, 2011

The Queen of Frisky Friday - Part 1

Originally I didn't really get the point of Twitter, writing tiny bits of texts with random information so others may read it. Didn't seem all that useful nor appealing to me. So naturally I got an account.

What I quickly discovered though, since I obviously only followed attractive girls who take off their clothes for a living, was that Twitter turned out to be a great source for candid pictures of hot girls. Whether out at a restaurant, in a club or just back home in the bathroom, hot girls just love taking pictures and sharing them with us.

That brings me to the whole point of this post because one woman in particular has understood the popularity of this and turned it into a feature which by now has become a staple of the Twitterverse. That woman of course is Shera Bechard who one (frisky) Friday simply decided to do this:




With that she not only started a tradition of (not always) posting a sexy, usually self-shot candid picture of herself on Fridays but also starting an entire trend on Twitter that many Playmates and other models (even random girls) have picked up on. I think that alone deserves a round of applause, if not a medal of some kind.

What's also interesting to note about these pictures is that they're a pretty good "shut up" for everyone looking at Shera's professional pictures and claiming it's all make up pros and photoshop. No sir, with just a basic camera, her own make up and a mirror Shera Bechard manages to look absolutely amazing, proving that she needs no help at all to be one of the most beautiful Playmates in recent memory.

That's enough talk now though and what follows is the first batch of Frisky Friday pictures Shera has published over time on her twitter. I can't guarantee that I got all of them, as it's hard to backtrack half a year later, but I'm pretty confident I got most of them. Parts 2 and 3 following soon!
















-Rapax

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive